Monday, May 6, 2013

Bluff doesn't translate

I played Bluff (aka Balderdash) with my English students.  It ... didn't go very well.  They had a hard time understanding the rules, but they want to try again next week.  English class is interesting, but I'm figuring it out.

Fast Sunday was busy, and we were running around serving until nearly 7:00 before we could finally make dinner.  We made some delicious spaghetti!

We have a lot of investigators and the work is going well.  We also minister to the members here, as that is really important.  I was in Elders Quorum and thinking about how it winds up just being a discussion so often.  From General Conference, I gather we should include more time for thinking about how we can help our members, especially the less active ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment