Monday, May 27, 2013

School's Out

I handed out final exams this week, and assigned final grades; that was an experience. My students did pretty well.


I've had some great experiences recently. Nothing amazing, but good. A few days back I wasn't feeling too well.  I would have liked to just go back to our apartment, but I knew I had to keep going to visit our investigators. Even though drinking watered-down milk isn't the most appetizing thing when you don't feel well, we had some great visits and went to many people. Our last visit with an investigator family of ours was short, but the mother said she liked having us over because she felt such a warm feeling when we came. I was so glad that, because I was patient and chose to have a good attitude, we were able to bring the Spirit and hear an investigator witness that it is there. I've been trying to keep a really good attitude no matter how good or bad the day is (for example, it's snowing today!) because I want to be able to let our investigators feel the Savior's love for them.  It's surprising how good you can feel when by all rights you should be feeling crummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment