Monday, April 22, 2013

Field Trip P-Day

On Friday, April 19, we had three baptisms!  These were great investigators, now members of the Church.  My companion performed two baptisms and I performed one.  It was the birthday for one of the converts.  It was a great day.  We are working with new investigators and hoping to help them progress in the Gospel.

Today we had a field trip to see the Chinggis Khaan statue.  I also rode a camel and held an eagle!  I'd like to send pictures, but sending photos from here is hard.  I'll try maybe next week or as soon as possible to send a photo or two.

Last week was the 20th anniversary of the Church in Mongolia, and there were a lot of celebrations throughout the week.  It was really fun, but we are looking forward to getting back to our regular missionary work.

Fun fact:  For various reasons, the mission district I am in extends from the capital all the way out west to Khovd, where two sister missionaries are stationed.  So, my district is in more than one time zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment