Monday, April 21, 2014

Bacon

My companion and I found a person in the local market that had imported a bunch of bacon from Hungary.  I told her that it was Americans' favorite meat!  I hope that didn't make her raise the price on it before we bought it, but I cooked up the bacon along with some eggs and toast one morning.  We had a real breakfast!  It was great.

We had a baptism this week, the wife of a returned missionary.  They asked me to perform the baptism, which was very nice. Our weather is nice and warm, despite some snow over the weekend.

Easter isn't really celebrated in Mongolia, but we did enjoy a nice meal at a member's home.  The celebrations don't matter as much as the reason for the day.  I am grateful for the Savior's Atonement and love to see people in Mongolia accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment