Friday, December 14, 2012

The Beginning

Welcome to my mission blog!  For the next two years, the interested reader will find here thoughts and stories from my experiences and adventures in Mongolia.  Have you ever wondered what it is like to live in the Mongol Steppe?  To be a missionary on the other side of the world?  To be an English teacher in Asia?  You will find all this and more right here every week or so until 2015.  I will do my best to keep them interesting and even amusing, as well as mostly in English.
So subscribe!  Bookmark!  Read and enjoy as I go to Mongolia and Back Again!

2 comments:

  1. Elder Sims! We're so excited for you and will be following your blog. We wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on, Elder Sims ! The Lowmans are ready ! :)

    And who knew you would be trying out for most handsome Greenie ! ;)

    ReplyDelete